[OSM-talk] OSM as Map Publishers (was Re: TomTom acqures TeleAltas)

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Mon Jul 23 16:43:06 BST 2007

On Monday 23 July 2007 16:15:35 Steve Chilton wrote:
> I envisage a situation sometime in the future where it will be normal
> for people to use permalinks from their websites to the OSM site
> whenever they wish to include a location map.

http://www.bioregional.com/contactus.htm

;-)

I'm sure more people would do it if this wasn't so obscure:
http://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/510

And if the map had a key to explain all those funny colours and symbols:
http://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/390

Kind regards,
Tom

--
| Green Party Speaker on Intellectual Property and Free Software |
| http://tom.acrewoods.net    ::    http://www.greenparty.org.uk |