[OSM-talk] Request for submission of an edited collection of SOTM talks

Nick Black nickblack1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 13:55:30 BST 2007

Anyone with a few weeks to spare might interested in this.  Cambridge
Scholars Publishing have asked if we (SOTM) are interested in
publishing an edited collection of the SOTM talks.  I think it would
be a great resource, but I definitely don't have the time to do it.

If anyone is interested, contact Sophia.

Cheers,

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Sophia Vitakis" <svitakis at c-s-p.org>
> Date: 23 July 2007 10:15:41 BDT
> To: info at stateofthemap.org
> Subject: The State of the Map Conference
>
> Dear Sir or Madame;
>
> I am writing to enquire whether you have any interest in
> submitting a proposal for publication (perhaps as an
> edited collection of essays) of the conference proceedings
> for the conference entitled The State of the Map Conference, that
> was held July 14-15, 2007.
>
> Cambridge Scholars Publishing is currently expanding to
> include titles from geography, and the areas covered in your
> conference are of direct interest.
>
> Naturally, if you already have a publisher, or have no
> interest in converting the proceedings into a publication,
> please accept my apologies for this letter.
>
> Sophia Vitakis
> Cambridge Scholars Publishing
> www.c-s-p.org
>

> If you experience any difficulty reading this email,
> please send us an email to admin at c-s-p.org.
> Cambridge Scholars Publishing Ltd is registered in
> England. Reg. No: 4333775; VAT No: 828642212
>
> Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this
> message do not necessarily represent those of Cambridge
> Scholars Publishing Ltd. The contents of this message are
> intended for the addressee only. They are confidential and
> may contain private information. Cambridge Scholars
> Publishing is not responsible for any damages resulting
> from the unauthorised use, forwarding or disclosure of
> this message, and will not be held liable for damages or
> loss caused by any viruses.

Nick Black
nick at asklater.com