[OSM-talk] OSM as Map Publishers (was Re: TomTom acqures TeleAltas)

Steve Chilton S.L.Chilton at mdx.ac.uk
Tue Jul 24 16:49:51 BST 2007

Short term solution - use one layer zoomed in on home page. Still shows good proportion of Europe and has OSM road data prominently shown where it is available.
Someone should be able to switch that immediately (click - done).
Then face Richard's "challenge" - which could be another re-design the front page by committee nightmare!

Cheers
STEVE

Steve Chilton, Learning Support Fellow
Learning and Technical Support Unit Manager
School of Health and Social Sciences
Middlesex University
phone/fax: 020 8411 5355
email: steve8 at mdx.ac.uk