[OSM-talk] Potlatch and the destruction of good work (N6 Ireland)

Thomas Walraet thomas at walraet.com
Thu Jul 26 13:04:46 BST 2007

Richard Fairhurst a écrit :

> plus, obviously, some UI to enter sandbox mode.

As Ben Companjen said, we could add some information on the web page
which embed Potlach.

We could keep the same Potlach binary and put it an another web page
with a different API url (sandbox) and a different warning in HTML.

On edit.html : "Warning, this is real data if you want to experiment,
try the sandbox"
On edit_sandbox : "Warning, this is a sandbox. Your modification will
not be saved"