[OSM-talk] gaining rights with experience, trust systems for on-line communities

Barnett, Phillip Phillip.Barnett at itn.co.uk
Thu Jul 26 15:53:19 BST 2007

On a sideways note, I assume people could also spam the map, in
http://www.www.wowinsider.com/2007/07/04/new-gold-seller-tactic-trying-w
ay-too-hard/ this kind of way....
We need to work out a way of guarding against this.

Disclaimer - I'm not a D+D gamer, I saw it on Charlie Stross' site.

PHILLIP BARNETT
SERVER MANAGER

200 GRAY'S INN ROAD
LONDON