[OSM-talk] Cycle map updates

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 10:32:46 BST 2007

On 7/28/07, Richard Fairhurst <richard at systemed.net> wrote:
> Andy Allan wrote:
>
> > Still more todo (http://www.gravitystorm.co.uk/shine/cycle-todo/) and
> > I'd love to hear feedback.
>
> Feedback: I think it's brilliant!
>
> The newly appeared routes 23 (Basingstoke) and 8 (in South Wales)
> were because I saw your map the other week and was motivated to map
> some of the routes I've cycled in the past.

Ah, maybe there's not as much NCN activity per week as I had thought! :-)

> A bit more of this and Sustrans will be asking us if they can use our
> map... ;)

I forgot to mention that I've increased the zoom levels to 15 over
Ipswich too (it covers the whole country to 13, and London to 15 too).
If anyone wants more depth on a particular area let me know - there
just isn't much point in rendering gigabytes of high-zoom areas that
have nothing interesting in them.

Cheers,
Andy