artem.mapnik at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 31 22:26:03 BST 2007
To properly map a zoo ask yourself following questions:
1. Which type of animals were there the most of?
2. Which type of animals were there the least of?
3. How many reptiles were on the map?
4. How many birds were on the map?
5. How many amphibians were on the map?
6. How many mammals were on the map?
Then use lolcat utility.
On 31/07/07, Minty <mintywalker at gmail.com> wrote:
> How should a Zoo be marked up?
> Couldn't find anything in the mailing list or wiki.
> talk mailing list
> talk at openstreetmap.org
More information about the talk