[OSM-talk] Student project ideas?

Matthew Newton matthew-osm at newtoncomputing.co.uk
Tue Jul 31 22:12:31 BST 2007

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 31, 2007 at 12:15:48AM +0100, Matthew Newton wrote:
> Any ideas or refinements of the above?

Thanks everyone - a great list of things that can be looked at. I have
created a page on the Wiki with 10 starting projects - feel free to add
more if you can think of some (of course "map the world in six months"
might be just a little bit too much ;-) ).

  http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Student_projects

I'll send that link off to my contact now and see what he thinks. Of
course if you have contacts at other universities it might be worthwhile
seeing about possibilities there, too. (This is for someone at
Loughborough University.)

Cheers,

--
Matthew