[OSM-talk] State of the map conference

Dan Karran dan at karran.net
Mon Jun 4 00:09:11 BST 2007

On 6/4/07, Iván Sánchez Ortega <ivansanchez at escomposlinux.org> wrote:
> El Domingo, 3 de Junio de 2007, David Earl escribió:
> > www.stateofthemap.org seems to be down. Can someone remind me what the
> > starting time is on both the Saturday and Sunday and where the venue is - I
> > need to see whether trains can get me there in time from my father's or
> > whether I'll need to stay in Manchester.
>
> Also, for the ones that are coming from outside UK, can someone tell us some
> places to sleep, near the conference site?

I've been looking for places tonight, and have added a selection of
relatively central hostels to the wiki page. I've never stayed at any,
but they're all pretty central, and not too far from the university
(~20 mins I'd say). Hope that's of use. There are some hotels a little
closer too, which I can add info for if anyone wants it? Basically
anything central or just south of central would be pretty close to the
university.

Anyone know which building things will be happening in? Mansfield Cooper?

Cheers,
Dan

--
Dan Karran