[OSM-talk] My problem or everybody's problem?

Bèrto 'd Sèra berto.d.sera at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 14:40:40 BST 2007

Hoi !

When trying to upload segments from JOSM I get a constant error while
parsing : 417, expectation failed. The help file says it’s just a temporary
overload, but it’s almost 6 hours it’s going on, now. Moreover, the yahoo
imagery has vanished from potlach. Is it me having a funny connection or a
more general problem?

Bèrto ‘d Sèra

Skype: berto.d.sera

Personagi dl’ann 2006 për l’arvista american-a Time (tanme tuti vojàotri)

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1569514,00.html

  _____