[OSM-talk] My problem or everybody's problem?

Matthias Julius lists at julius-net.net
Wed Jun 6 12:58:17 BST 2007

Berto 'd Sera <berto.d.sera at gmail.com> writes:

> Great! Then I don't need to be able to move the imagery while tracing a
> contour. I can simply close it and expand it later. One less :)

What prevents you from panning around when tracing a contour?  You can
simply click and drag while in drawing mode.  Besides, you can always
end a way by double clicking its end point, pan the map and then
continue that way by clicking its end point again.  You can also start
a new way and connect it to an existing one by shift-clicking of its
end point.

Or did I misunderstand something?

Matthias