[OSM-talk] mappaint plugin with latest josm dosn't work

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sat Jun 9 00:24:06 BST 2007

Hi,

> I've downloaded the josm-latest.jar 2 hours ago. With this new version
> the mappaint plugin dosn't work correctly. All segments are grey. I've
> also downloaded the mappaint plugin again, as well as the elements.xml
> file.

I noticed that when I recently tried out the mappaint plugin but always
assumed that I had somehow not configured it properly.

I am not aware of making any changes in JOSM that could conceivably
break mappaint but then again, who knows ;-)

Damian, since you did some work on mappaint recently, could you download
the current JOSM version and find out what's wrong? Alternatively, if
someone has a JOSM version that is not too old and still works with
mappaint, can you give me the file date so that I have an indication of
when it broke?

Bye
Frederik