[OSM-talk] RFC: Park and Ride

Alex Mauer hawke at hawkesnest.net
Mon Jun 11 04:38:33 BST 2007

I was just reviewing the Park and Ride proposed feature on the OSM wiki
(http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Proposed_features/Park_and_Ride)

In the existing comments there is a suggestion for a modification to
this proposal.
Voting came out nearly even:

5 - Approve
5 - Oppose, would approve with the modification
1 - Approve, but also approve the modification.

I'd like to bring this proposed feature up for more comments, or perhaps
get the modified form clearly documented and hopefully approved.  For
this purpose I've cleared the start and end vote dates (since the end
date is well past and the feature hasn't been processed yet)

-Alex Mauer "hawke"