[OSM-talk] Advanced relationships

Abigail Brady morwen at evilmagic.org
Wed Jun 13 18:25:57 BST 2007

On 6/13/07, Nic Roets <nroets at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/13/07, Robert (Jamie) Munro <rjmunro at arjam.net> wrote:
> > Example uses:
> > * Turn restrictions between segments
>
> Currently we can do pretty sofiticated stuff with oneway=yes and ways
> crossing each other with or without an intersecting node. Any examples
> of a particular requirement that you want to address ?

Not really true.  How can you model a simple no-right-turn (or
no-left-turn), which has just been posted by a sign?  How do you tell
the journey planner that what appears to be a sharp right turn is
actually a straight on, according to the road markings?  There's no
recommended way of doing this.

--
Abi