[OSM-talk] slippy weirdness

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Thu Jun 14 12:50:00 BST 2007

In message <46712857.6010901 at SSpaeth.de>
        Sebastian Spaeth <Sebastian at sspaeth.de> wrote:

> Artem Pavlenko wrote:
>
>> I also noticed we're still using old OpenLayers on main page. Is there
>> any reason or should I (or anyone) fix this?
>
> [2244]: Update OpenLayers to 2.3 Update OpenLayers to 2.3 By garyvdm —
> 03/09/07 16:58:48

Only public/javascript/OpenLayers.js was updated though (although it
was in a different place then) and not public/lib/OpenLayers which is
the readable version of the the code ;-)

> When I checked in beginning of June 0.23 was still being advertized as
> the stable version of openlayers at openlayers.org. Now that 2.4 is
> officially out, we should definitely upgrade. It might help us with some
> IE issues and such.

Are we running an unmolested copy of OpenLayers now? If we are then I can
grab a copy of 2.4 and stick it in.

If it is unmolested, then do we still need the unpacked source in our
repository? Does anybody know the history of that?

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://www.compton.nu/