[OSM-talk] Voting open on IATA and ICAO airport codes.

Scott Walde scott at waldetech.ca
Thu Jun 14 15:17:57 BST 2007

I have opened voting on my proposal to use icao and iata keys on
airports.  There has been very little discussion, as I believe this key
is already in common use, and is not controversial.  Please take a few
minutes to visit the proposal page and enter your vote:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Proposed_features/Icao_and_Iata

to vote, click on the "Edit" link beside the "Voting" heading (or edit
the whole page) and add:

* I approve this proposal. ~~~~
or
* I oppose this proposal. ~~~~

under the last vote.  (The 4 tildes will be magically transformed into
your username and the current date/time.)

As an aside, is there a page somewhere on the wiki that describes how to
vote?  It might be useful for newer users, and could be linked from the
"Voting and discussion" section on Proposed Features, as well as at the
top of the Voting section on individual proposed feature pages.

ttyl
srw