[OSM-talk] A big map of the UK and an urban area

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Sat Jun 16 19:11:48 BST 2007

Pedestrian and cycling focus is great for me. Could you do a UK map, a
Bristol map and an Ipswich map? To be clear if you can sort out a .pdf or
the like I will get them printed locally.

The purpose of the UK map would be to let people see where work is being
done and where it isn't. Hopefully it will be a good place to pick up some
new mappers, particularly in places where there is little happening.

A Bristol map would be good to show 'work in progress'.

Ipswich is where I live and is now complete and has both national cycle
routes tagged (ncn_ref) and also local cycle routes (lcn_ref a new invention
of mine) as well as cycleway and footway.

I will be in the Transport Action tent in the Green Roadshow field, come and
find us http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/performance.aspx?id=100

Many thanks,

Peter