[OSM-talk] Well part of the river I wasn't actively deleting dissapeared

lewispusey lewispusey at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 24 16:44:54 BST 2007

Save me the time perhaps. A related problem may be that I've been overlapping riverbank ways where rivers meet as I was originally naming the banks as well. This meant that there might need to be a slight overlap at river mouths to achieve solidly rendered features. Rivers are starting to be a little depressing as this must be the fourth go at this long stretch. If single vector centerlines for rivers were more desirable perhaps that could be spelled out more clearly, especially to newer editors. Of course nailing down tagging for riverbanks and an optimal data standard scheme for such would also be nothing but sugary goodness.
Lewis