[OSM-talk] 0 Node Way

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Tue Jun 26 10:49:23 BST 2007

In message <20070626104012.bg3pq5q68wwo4k04 at webmail.systemed.net>
        Richard Fairhurst <richard at systemed.net> wrote:

> Jason Reid wrote:
>
>> Just ran across a nice 0 node way in the database, perhaps someone with
>> appropriate access can fix, the way is #4807328, gives a 412 if I try to
>> get rid of it, or even try to add segments to it manually. This area was
>> traced in potlatch in the past few days (so there may be a bug on that
>> side that led to it).
>
> I added a check on Sunday where Potlatch will now refuse to upload any
> ways of 0-point or 1-point length. I'd never managed to get it to
> create a 0-point way; it used to be able to create 1-point ways if you
> _really_ tried hard.

Well there a few hundred ways with no segments in the database that
appeared after I had blocked the API from creating them and removed
them all, so I assume it must have been Potlatch creating them.

I've removed them again this morning, so we can see if any more appear
now you've tweaked Potlatch.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)