[OSM-talk] Cartography Discussion Day

Steve Chilton S.L.Chilton at mdx.ac.uk
Fri Mar 2 17:02:40 GMT 2007

The 4 of us who have had a morning slaving over Mapnik will all be in
the Jericho later and hopefully be able to also demonstrate the fruits
of our labours to anyone in the afternoon, and of course to encompass
further discussion on cartographic matters as we all see fit.

I have amended the wikipedia page.

Hope to see as many of you as possible there.

Cheers
STEVE

Steve Chilton, Learning Support Fellow
Learning and Technical Support Unit Manager
School of Health and Social Sciences
Middlesex University
phone/fax: 020 8411 5355
email: steve8 at mdx.ac.uk