[OSM-talk] New atlas-generation program

OJW streetmap at blibbleblobble.co.uk
Mon Mar 5 21:06:25 GMT 2007

On Monday 05 March 2007 20:57, Frederik Ramm wrote:
> Why not go further down that route, first creating a
> similar "Print View" that will actually paste the tiles together
> on-the-fly

The osm::getTileArea that this program uses does exactly that.  It's also
available as a standalone program (tileimage.pl in the same directory), which
could trivially be made into a web-application if required.

Run it with:
tileimage.pl [lat] [long] [zoom of tileset to use] [image width] [image
height] [size in pixels of tiles as they appear in the output]

(Actually I think the size parameter may have changed meaning and it might not
work without modification. But you get the idea...)