[OSM-talk] osm2pgsql enhancements

Keith Sharp kms at passback.co.uk
Fri Mar 9 10:02:41 GMT 2007

Hello,

I've been looking at using osm2pgsql as per my other email and I've
noticed a couple of things:

1) Could the Makefile be changed to use "geos-config --cflags" and
"geos-config --libs" instead of hardcoding /opt/geos/?  I've tried this
locally (Fedora Core 6) with no problems.

2) My compiler is complaining about an uninitialised variable in bst.c
line 92:

cc -g  -O2 -Wall -I/usr/include/libxml2   -c -o bst.o bst.c
bst.c: In function ‘bst_probe’:
bst.c:92: warning: ‘dir’ may be used uninitialized in this function

I'm not enough of an expert to determine if this is should be fixed, or
what it should be initialised to!

Thanks,

Keith.