[OSM-talk] Announce: new JOSM plugin for Yahoo satellite images

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Thu Mar 15 17:35:26 GMT 2007

Also, my data matches the images perfectly, which gives me a great deal of
confidence. Landsat usually matches pretty well, but always needs shifting
(and is hard to see how accurately it matches) and npe, while useful, is all
over the place.

Pity Yahoo only extends about 3km outside Cambridge City boundaries - it's
like an island in a sea of Landsat fuzziness.

David