[OSM-talk] Announce: new JOSM plugin for Yahoo satellite images

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivansanchez at escomposlinux.org
Thu Mar 15 21:46:45 GMT 2007

El Jueves, 15 de Marzo de 2007 21:46, Tom Chance escribió:
> I downloaded both plugins, eager as a beaver, but I just get this error
> message after following your instructions - "connection refused" - then the
> Yahoo! layer appears in the layer properties section, but no sign of it on
> the map. What am I doing wrong?

Check that the http port of the YWMS plugin equals the http port defined in
the WMSplugin.

e.g. if you have confiugred the YWMS plugin to use the port 8000, the WMS
plugin should have "http://localhost:8000" as a WMS URL.

--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <ivansanchez at escomposlinux.org>

Now listening to: Bobby Matos - DJ-Kicks: Thievery Corporation (1999) - [11]
Guiro Electro (Rainer Trüby Trio Remix) (4:20) (96%)