[OSM-talk] new cartography

Steve Chilton S.L.Chilton at mdx.ac.uk
Fri Mar 16 11:32:38 GMT 2007

Robert

Quite so. That is recognised.
We have reduced water features too much - on levels 12 to 14 certainly.
If you look at somewhere you know that has been re-rendered at 15 you
may find it better.
There is a list of tweaks - which hopefully will be possible to
encompass shortly and implemenmt in a future planet/render pass.

Cheers
STEVE

Steve Chilton, Learning Support Fellow
Learning and Technical Support Unit Manager
School of Health and Social Sciences
Middlesex University
phone/fax: 020 8411 5355
email: steve8 at mdx.ac.uk