[OSM-talk] junction_ref=<whatever>

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 13:16:24 GMT 2007

On 3/16/07, David Earl <david at frankieandshadow.com> wrote:
> It quite clearly says in the proposed_features page in the appropiate column
> that it is applied to a node.

Sure. I just think it's better to have the proposal restated before
the voting begins, as near to the voting as possible so that it's
unambiguous. I previously saw votes where so many people had put
amendments in their votes and agreed with previous amendments that it
was impossible to work out what I was voting for. And since you're the
man who has taken on the Herculean task of fixing the proposals
process, I thought I'd try to persuade you first...

> In the meantime I have clarified that I intend the vote to be on the
> original proposal and reproduced the information in the proposed features
> page.

Cheers. You're going to hate me for which way I vote now!

Andy