[OSM-talk] junction_ref=<whatever>

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 15:40:38 GMT 2007

On 3/16/07, David Earl <david at frankieandshadow.com> wrote:

> (God, this is like wading through treacle. It looks very much to me like we're going to do nothing for the sake of not being able to do everything, and miss useful information off the map in doing so).

Mmmm - herding cats.

Now if you had control over one of the major renderers, you could
implement the rendering, and worry about whether it's documented on
Map features later on. After all, most people worry more about whether
their work is showing up (and if their areas look complete) and how to
make that happen, than what's specified on Map Features. Take islands,
for instance. I found how to make them work by finding one that
actually showed up, and copied the tagging from there.

Purr, purr.

;-)

Andy