[OSM-talk] yahoo JOSM plugin prob

Francisco R. Santos frsantos at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 11:46:56 GMT 2007

"yahoo error = 2"? Is that the error message? Is it a popup or html message?
my plugin doesn't emit that message either way.

Could you please go to the josm plugins directory, then to ywms directory,
and open config.html with firefox with the created profile? If you go that
directory, something like "c:\pathtofirefox\firefox -P myprofile config.html
"