[OSM-talk] Tunnel layer

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 17:36:10 GMT 2007

Kristian
Agreed.  There are probably three "super-layers" to consider: the land
use layer, the road network layer (probably including street names)
and the caption layer (for towns, station names etc).  All landuse at
all layers should be drawn first, then all roads and finally all
captions.

We need some notation in the rules files to specify what belongs in
each super-layer, and of course, we need a renderer that can use that
information.

80n