[OSM-talk] Proposed new value: aeroway=apron open for voting

Mike Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Sun Mar 18 02:16:53 GMT 2007

This proposal was made in January, so I've opened it for voting.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Proposed_features/aeroway_apron

An "apron" is the area at airports where the aircraft park. They are often clearly visible from landsat and yahoo imagery and can easily be mapped.

Please vote! You can approve/disapprove the proposal by clicking on the edit link and adding either of:

* I '''approve''' this proposal. ~~~~
* I '''disapprove''' this proposal. ~~~~~

The ~~~~ will automagically turn into your username and the date.

Mike
Manila