[OSM-talk] OSM maps on Roadnav

Alilo 3alilo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 23:54:53 GMT 2007

HI,

I have installed roadnav on my carputer, uploaded the map and now i can go
around with the map on 3D.

some videos if you want to see how it does look like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bam6HGaEKiQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeGvrAi_EKc

Roadnav is still in beta, there is still a lot of bugs to be repaired,
specially on OSM import, I have only imported an old version of my city map,
with few streets. When importing a bigger osm file roadnav uses all
available memory and then crashes :( .

What I like on Roadnav, it changes automatically to black background in
night, 3D maps, and it changes zoom automatically depending on my speed,
nice!