[OSM-talk] tiles at home updates

Hakan Tandogan hakan at gurkensalat.com
Thu Mar 22 10:32:55 GMT 2007

>  > Do I have to "look" at a specific zoom level?
>
> Yes

Is the just tile at the zoom level I looked at "dirty" or all sub-tiles of
that? If I check a level-6 tile, will mapnik check levels 7 to 17 as well?

> I've cleaned up the slippy map page a bit and added a description:
>
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Slippy_Map#Mapnik

Ah, now I see... I didn't know about the "older than a week" part of
mapnik and was wondering why I didn't see the ways I added this tuesday
(the ways are in this weeks planet.osm).

Regards,
Hakan

--
The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering...