[OSM-talk] finding new stuff when mapping

SteveC steve at asklater.com
Thu Mar 22 17:13:09 GMT 2007

So I've mapped everything in my area apart from this long private
country lane/track which is a dead end, goes through a golf course and
has 10mph signs on it.

Totally by accident I went down it today, expecting to find absolutely
nothing, but right at the end there are 20 houses, a pub and a large car
park + stables. And it's in the _middle_ of everything I've mapped... I
was, uh, surprised :-)

Has anyone else found any magical places by mapping exhaustively?

have fun,