[OSM-talk] lowzoom tiles (Was: tile limits)

Hakan Tandogan hakan at gurkensalat.com
Thu Mar 29 12:57:26 BST 2007

> I think you're confusing mapnik and osmarender/t at h for lowzoom tiles.

I'm talking about
http://trac.openstreetmap.org/browser/utils/tilesAtHome/tools/lowzoom
which would be for t at h. This script fetches huge amounts of tiles from
http://dev.openstreetmap.org/~ojw/Tiles/tile.php.

Does the limit apply to all of osm.org or only to tile.osm.org?

Ceterum censeo the t at h lowzoom tiles should be generated on the server ;-)

Regards,
Hakan

--
The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering...