[OSM-talk] Lake District Mapping Week -- Signup

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Tue May 1 17:13:25 BST 2007

Hello everyone,

(posted to talk not talk-gb because this might attract people from
overseas)

I'd like to try and start organising the proposed Lake District mapping
week for July 3rd - 8th, as it's starting to get a bit close now.

If you are interested please sign up on

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Lake_District_Mapping_Week

If you previously signed up, please confirm you can make the new dates.

I think it'll probably be easier if people arrange their own
accommodation, as it might be tricky finding a cottage as per the Isle of
Wight; I was thinking of centring the event in the Grasmere - Langdale
area.

Nick