[OSM-talk] Things-To-Do Wiki Page

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed May 9 20:56:19 BST 2007

Hi,

    I'd like to set up a Wiki page detailing things that "somebody - but
not me - should really do"; tasks that are more complex than Steve's
"Bug Bounty" stuff, but still things that someone with the right skill
set can reasonably accomplish in a few weeks (maybe even including some
things that are not tasks but rather jobs - "we need somebody who
regularly does ...").

I'd then encourage people to add their weight to those items they find
important, and every so often re-sort the page to put the most voted-for
  things at the top.

This would be a nice page to show to the hundreds of young,
action-thirsty would-be contributors that flood our mailing lists every
day ;-)

Only thing I'm lacking is a catchy name for it. "Laurels to be earned"?
Or just "Wishlist"? "We want you!"? "OSM needs YOU"?

Bye
Frederik