[OSM-talk] Sql Server 2008

Leszek "Makdaam" Jakubowski makdaam at gmail.com
Sat May 12 00:51:53 BST 2007

Well, the features look nice, but I don't expect MS to implement them
all until Duke Nukem Forever and then give NetBSD and Linux versions
away for free :)

My argumentation:
- -WinFS
- -General MS Security Policy and patching schedule
- -Signing drivers on Vista (possibly moving to sign applications in later
versions)

However:
- -new MS SQL is great in comparison to the past versions

That's all I wanted to say about using MS products without tons of money
and a position to motivate them as a strategical customer.