[OSM-talk] OSM talk slides

Joerg Ostertag (OSM Munich/Germany) openstreetmap at ostertag.name
Tue May 15 20:37:25 BST 2007

On Tuesday 15 May 2007 16:52, Nick Whitelegg wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Are the OSM slides available for download from anywhere? Some people at
> the university want a mini-presentation on OSM next week.

At

	http://svn.openstreetmap.org/misc/lectures

i start with the some lectures/talk-slides of osm which were mentioned in the
mailinglist.
This is a start of a central point for all lectures, talk-slides and
other Public-Relations Material for OSM.
So if anyone has more talk-slides, ... please either put them there yourself
or send them to us, so we can add them at this unique location.

--
Jörg (Germany, Munich)

http://www.ostertag.name/
irc://irc.oftc.net/#osm