[OSM-talk] New mailing list for tiles at home stuff

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Tue May 15 22:49:22 BST 2007

Hi,

    many people have complained about the increasing tiles at home specific
traffic on the mailing lists. NickH has now created a new mailinglist
named "tilesathome", which is intended to collect discussion about the
tiles at home server, client, and technicalities about queues,
distribution, and the like.

Personally, I'd like to continue to have plain rendering discussions
(that relate to osmarender or even rendering in general, not to
tiles at home specifically) on the talk and/or dev lists - as a rule of
thumb, I'd say that the tilesathome list should have mainly things that
are relevant for tiles at home participants. But we'll see how it evolves.

Go here to subscribe:

See you there,
Frederik