[OSM-talk] [Talk-GB] Virtual place mapping 'party'

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Wed May 16 14:34:20 BST 2007

>It's a great idea, I'd go on to suggest that the focus could be on the
>outlying areas of the country where coverage is presently sparse and is
>likely to remain so unless we actively pursue them.

Sounds good, I'll probably go with the one bounded by 50N, 51N, 1W, 2W. A
lot of it's sea and a lot of it's the Isle of Wight (done), but it's my
most local one.

Will certainly be a relatively quick way to get all those country lanes
in.
Maybe we could also combine it with some landscape mapping (using NPE or
Landsat) at the same time?

Nick