[OSM-talk] web browser 'edit' mode never loads ways

David Groom reviews at pacific-rim.net
Wed May 16 14:49:32 BST 2007

Web site copy directionPeter

Potlatch is not yet fully integrated into the database yet so editing and loading of ways does not yet happen.

This is mentioned on the front page of the wiki, but maybe if there is going to be a while before Potlatch is up ad running it might be worthwhile someone adding a note to that effect somewhere near the edit tab

David