[OSM-talk] Islands

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Wed May 16 23:44:45 BST 2007

I agree. Problem is there are lots of place=airport that have been uploaded;
I'm guessing looking at how the name finder indexing is behaving with them
that they have aeroway as well. So bad idea maybe, but defacto in use for
some? many? most? airports. I'll try getting some stats out of the name
finder database tomorrow.

David