[OSM-talk] Potlatch

Fri May 18 18:40:06 BST 2007

As the most eagle-eyed of you might already have noticed, Potlatch is
now on the edit tab.

There is a big error at the moment: the initial load of ways doesn't
appear, so you have to pan before anything will show up; and the pop-
up presets menu doesn't work. These are actually the same issue (the
paths on the live box appear to be different to those on my local
Rails install) - I've already committed a fix, so it should fix at
the next deployment.

There are lots and lots of other things... this is only a 0.1. POI
editing and unwayed segments are underway, haven't had chance to
finish them yet. Please file tickets, or mail me, or put them on the
wiki. Be gentle. :)

cheers
Richard