[OSM-talk] Potlatch

Ben Laenen benlaenen at gmail.com
Sat May 19 13:01:23 BST 2007

Great to see the online editor available again, but I have one request:
can the colours be adjusted a little? The grey streets are just barely
visible right now with the satellite images on the background, as they
have often exactly the same colour as the streets on the images.

A second request is not to "hijack" the mouse, and not display it as the
top of the pen, but just leave it as the normal mouse pointer. Its
rendering is *very* slow here, as just going from left to right takes
my CPU to 100% and the mouse icon cannot keep up with where my mouse
pointer is actually located, it sometimes takes five seconds before it
can. This actually makes it almost impossible to work with
unfortunately. Sure, my computer may not be the newest, but 3 years
isn't that old either.

But the editor looks promising though and I look forward to be able to
work with it :-)

Greetings
Ben