[OSM-talk] maplint: converted_by in segments and nodes

Francisco R. Santos frsantos at gmail.com
Sat May 19 17:10:56 BST 2007

Hi,

I usually use the osmtrackfilter.pl script to convert my GPS traces to OSM
data, so a property "converted_by=Track2osm" is added to all new segments
and nodes. This property is not recognized by maplink, so most of my
highways are marked red in the maplink layer.

Should I add the converted_by tag to maplink or should I remove it from the
OSM data? I prefer the former (my validator plugin already ignores this tag
for the tests).

Regards,
Quico