[OSM-talk] a poll - would you enter data for commercial mapping companies?

John McKerrell john at mckerrell.net
Thu Nov 8 22:45:28 GMT 2007

Well, fortunately as it's a mailing list not a website poll I can
make my own answer up :-)

I generally wouldn't go to any great effort to try to "support" them,
but if I spotted an error and there was a simple enough mechanism to
point it out, I might.

Considering that I know there are mechanisms available, but they're
just not so simple or obvious, I'll have to go with "not support".