[OSM-talk] Advice needed - dispute regarding names in Cyprus

Hakan Tandogan hakan at gurkensalat.com
Fri Nov 9 13:54:06 GMT 2007

On Fri, November 9, 2007 14:45, Jon Bright wrote:
> Steve Coast wrote:
>
>> Is anyone aware of an edit war before this? If not, this is our first
>> edit war :-)
>
> I look forward to when we can have our first revert war :-)

In the Wikipedia, the original article doesn't get deleted. In our case,
the parties in the edit war can delete the "offending" node and recreate a
new one on the same location, effectively removing history (you can't get
the history if you don't know the node id).

A sad state of things, but such is politics :-(

Regards,
Hakan

--
The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering...