[OSM-talk] British stations in Wikipedia vs. OSM

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Fri Nov 9 15:26:48 GMT 2007

In message <20071109143910.GB32016 at 4angle.com>
        Edward Betts <edward at debian.org> wrote:

> Peter Miller <peter.miller at itoworld.com> wrote:
>> Do you re-run to script on a regular basis or was it a one-off?
>
> I tend to re-run once a week when osmxapi is updated. I just made some changes
> to filter out stations in these two categories:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Disused_railway_stations_in_London
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Future_stations_in_the_United_Kingdom
>
> The headline figure is now 61.3%

I wondered where the stations from the disused branch line from St
Albans had suddenly vanished to ;-)

The only mistake I can see in Hertfordshire now is that it thinks
that "St Margarets (Hertfordshire)" is missing but we have it in
as "St. Margarets".

We seem to have three stations missing on the Isle of Wight I notice
which seems a bit odd?

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)