[OSM-talk] British stations in Wikipedia vs. OSM

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Fri Nov 9 17:00:49 GMT 2007

In message <20071109161013.GC32016 at 4angle.com>
        Edward Betts <edward at debian.org> wrote:

> Tom Hughes <tom at compton.nu> wrote:
>> The only mistake I can see in Hertfordshire now is that it thinks
>> that "St Margarets (Hertfordshire)" is missing but we have it in
>> as "St. Margarets".
>
> Fixed at same address, http://edwardbetts.com/osm/stations.html

Excellent. I've put Theobalds Grove in as well now, so that should
be there next week.

We do have Bishops Stortford, without the (incorrect) apostrophe
that Wikipedia has.

Stevenage seems to be present (node 91385167 added by Steve Chilton
on 29th October).

We have St Albans City as St Albans.

We have Brookmans Park as Brookman's Park.

...and with that Hertfordshire is complete!

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://www.compton.nu/