[OSM-talk] GeoRSS, POI-searching, and local wiki articles

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 21:04:57 GMT 2007

GeoRSS: loads, of all flavors. Nestoria, Planning Alerts, BBC Weather, FixMyStreet, Geograph, Flickr, Upcoming, OpenStreetMap edits and on and on...

It may be more a reflection on Mapufacture quirkiness that it's not so easy to find sources. We take that feedback to heart. Thanks

-Mikel
(GeoRSS guy and founder of Mapufacture)